With weather events like haboobs, as well as emergencies or other unforeseen circumstances, you are bound to experience a power outage sooner or later.
When that happens, having fully functioning exit signs and emergency lights is critical to the safety of those in the building.
Certizona is a leading service provider for the testing, maintenance, repair, and replacement of exit and emergency lights to ensure that you are up to code and are providing a safe environment for your building occupants.
An Annual Exit / Emergency Lighting Inspection is required per NFPA 101, NFPA 70 and OSHA 29CFR1910. The experts at Certizona have the knowledge and know-how to handle all your exit sign and emergency lighting needs.
Exit & Emergency Light Testing, Inspections, and Maintenance
To keep you code-compliant and safe, we follow a strict process. Here is what you can expect from our expert team:
- If applicable, each battery is tested with a load tester to simulate a 90-minute function test on the battery.
- E-light charging units will be tested to confirm that the batteries are not being over (posing a fire hazard) or under charged.
- All emergency light beams will be adjusted for proper egress lighting.
- A check verifying that the proper amount of power is reaching the emergency/light exit will be performed.
- All exit signs and emergency lights will have a service label affixed to them indicating the month, year, and type of service performed.
- A complete and detailed e-light report will be provided to the customer for submittal to the insurance company and/or fire department – meeting OHSA documentation requirements.
Exit Signs and Emergency Light Repairs and Replacement
If you are experiencing problems, or if testing reveals that your emergency lighting units aren’t functioning properly, we can help! Our experienced crew has the tools and equipment to make the necessary repairs so that everything is up and running in no time.
Need to replace or upgrade your unit? We can handle that with top-of-the-line replacement exit signs and emergency lighting.
Certizona – Your Top Arizona Fire and Safety Provider
No one understands fire safety like the pros at Certizona. Our top priority is keeping you, your staff, and your visitors safe in the event of a fire emergency.
We belong to the National Association of Fire Equipment Distributors and the National Fire Protection Association and are CSA and NICET certified. This helps us stay current on codes and fire safety best practices, so we can put that knowledge to work for you.
If you are looking for a reliable fire safety company in Arizona to test, inspect, repair, and maintain your exit and emergency lights in Phoenix, Mesa, and surrounding areas, give us a call today at 623-227-2092 for a free quote!
- Free Estimates
- Monitoring discounts: 10% Off monthly fees if paid quarterly, 20% off monthly fees if paid annually
- 5% off first years’ service of annual testing and inspections with 3-year service agreement
- 10% off first years’ service of annual testing and inspections with 5-year service agreement