When you are dealing with a fire emergency, the speed and reliability of your monitoring system is paramount to getting the help you need in a timely fashion. Lack of effective system monitoring can lead to catastrophic damage to your property or harm to those around you.
Certizona specializes in fire alarm monitoring 24/7/365. Our leading-edge monitoring technology and round-the clock services have earned us a stellar reputation when it comes to highly responsive monitoring services.
Here’s how it works.
When our Arizona Based & FM Approved Central Station Monitoring Center receives a fire alarm signal, the monitoring service will immediately call the proper fire department and the first person available as designated on your emergency call list. When a supervisory or trouble signal is received, our monitoring service will notify you or the first person available as designated on your emergency call list.
In addition to fire alarm monitoring, we also provide monitoring for:
- Burglar/security systems
- Emergency phones
- Fire sprinklers systems
- Fire suppression systems
- Special hazard systems
- And more
3g Sunsetting – What You Need to Know
The “3G Sunset” refers to the switch from 3G/CDMA networks to 4G technology. This will essentially shut down the cellular infrastructure required to operate 3G communication devices.
This means that the devices or products you have that use the 3G network will no longer work properly! This includes products in the following categories:
- Smart Home
- Enterprise Connectivity
Here are the sunset dates for the three major cellular carriers:
AT&T: February 2022
T-Mobile: July 1st, 2022
Verizon: December 31st, 2022
There are some options to help you ensure that your life safety systems continue to function properly.
One option is upgrading your current cellular dialer to 4G LTE.
The second option is replacing your dialer with an AES Mesh Network Radio.
We highly recommend the latter option for a couple of reasons.
- AES Radio units are “self-healing,” meaning you are assured two or more communication paths linking a location to your Central Monitoring Station.
- They provide robust and resilient technology. Even under extreme conditions like flooding, earthquakes, haboobs, and other severe weather events, Radio Frequency (RF) signals can be transmitted.
- No sunsets to worry about going forward! There is no need for expensive change-outs and truck rolls every time there is another cellular upgrade with AES technology (think 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G, and so on).
Fortunately, Certizona is ready to address this switch for our customers. Call us today at (623) 227-2092 to speak with one of our representatives about your current system.
Stay Safe with Certizona’s Fire Alarm System Monitoring Services
As a leader in fire safety services for Phoenix, Mesa, and surrounding areas, we stay up to date on the latest industry trends and codes to keep you safe and compliant with NFPA 72.
We belong to the National Association of Fire Equipment Distributors and the National Fire Protection Association, and we are CSA and NICET certified.
Give us a call today at (623) 227-2092 if you are looking for a reliable and responsive company to service or monitor your fire alarm systems.
- Free Estimates
- Monitoring discounts: 10% off monthly fees if paid quarterly, 20% off monthly fees if paid annually
- 5% off first year’s service of annual testing and inspections with 3-year service agreement
- 10% off first year’s service of annual testing and inspections with 5-year service agreement