Time is of the essence when a fire breaks out. While sprinkler systems are installed to slow a fire and save your property, fire alarm systems are put in place to save the lives of those in the building. Well maintained fire alarm systems provide early fire detection warnings to give people time to exit before the fire spreads.
Given their importance, Fire Alarm System Testing & Inspections are required per NFPA 72 to give maximum assurance that the fire alarm system is up to code and will operate effectively and safely.
Certizona is a top fire alarm service provider in Arizona for commercial and industrial facilities. We can help keep your building, equipment, and people safe with expert testing, inspection, maintenance, repairs, replacement, and monitoring.
Testing, Inspection, and Maintenance
Certizona Fire’s highly trained and certified service technicians perform the following:
- Function test of your fire alarm control panel and annunciator (if applicable) in normal and emergency battery backup conditions
- Function test of all manual pull stations
- Function test of all fire alarm initiating devices including smoke detectors, thermal heat detectors, duct detectors, elevator recall systems, fire doors, pull stations, & all other applicable fire alarm initiating devices.
- Function test of all indicating devices including horn strobes, strobes, horns, bells, voice evacuation systems & all other applicable fire alarm indicating devices.
- Function test of all other applicable fire alarm-initiating devices
- Testing of all sprinkler waterflow and tamper switches
- Verification of signals to monitoring company
- A complete and detailed system report provided to you for submission to your insurance company and/or fire department
- Service interval tag installed on the FACP
Fire Alarm System Maintenance, Repairs, and Replacements
Testing and routine maintenance can reveal that some aspects of your fire alarm system isn’t functioning properly.
Not to worry, Certizona’s fire alarm system experts have the experience and equipment to repair or replace faulty components, so you can rest assured that your facility will be safe and meet required AHJ codes.
Monitoring Services for Fire Alarm Systems
When a fire alarm signal from the system is received, the monitoring company will telephone the proper fire department and the first person available as designated on your emergency call list. When supervisory or trouble signal is received, the monitoring company will notify you or the first person available as designated on your emergency call list.
Certizona – A Trusted Arizona Fire Alarm System Service Provider
As your partner in fire safety, Certizona provides comprehensive testing, inspection, maintenance, repairs, replacement, and monitoring of commercial and industrial fire alarm systems.
Call us today at (623) 227-2092 to get a free quote on our fire alarm services!
- Free Estimates
- Monitoring discounts: 10% Off monthly fees if paid quarterly, 20% off monthly fees if paid annually
- 5% off first years’ service of annual testing and inspections with 3-year service agreement
- 10% off first years’ service of annual testing and inspections with 5-year service agreement