Fire hydrants are often overlooked when they aren’t leaking or causing trouble. Most people don’t give them much thought, and they can be put on the back burner when it comes to maintenance.
But waiting for a fire emergency to try out those hydrants is not a good strategy—especially when they haven’t been tested routinely. The end result can be a loss of property or injury to your people.
Stay up to code and enjoy peace of mind knowing that in the event of a fire, your fire hydrants will function the way they should with Certizona’s fire hydrant and wet pipes services. We handle everything from testing, inspection, and maintenance to repairs and replacements.
We have over thirty years of experience helping Arizona businesses stay up to code while keeping their people and property safe when it counts the most.
Testing, Inspection, and Maintenance
Flow testing and inspections are required per NFPA 25 & NFPA 291 to give maximum assurance that the private fire hydrants or wet pipes are up to code and will operate effectively and safely.
Our highly trained technicians can handle your private dry or wet barrel fire hydrants and wet Stand pipe inspections. During testing and inspection, we will perform the following:
- Water flowed and pedo-gauge tested for proper GPM to verify unobstructed & adequate water department supply
- Valves lubricated and inspected
- Visual check for leaks in outlet on top of the hydrant
- Verify proper drainage from the barrel
- Check for cracks or corrosion in the hydrant barrel
- Verify proper outlet threads and caps
- Verify proper operation
- Exercise and lubricate valves as needed
- Provide a detailed inspection report for submittal to your insurance company and/or local fire department
Repairs & Replacements
Whether you have a couple fire hydrants around your building or dozens protecting an industrial facility, we have experience servicing systems of all sizes.
When maintenance reveals an issue, or if you notice visible leaking, we can typically repair it. This is more cost effective than replacement.
If a hydrant can’t be repaired due to age, damage, or another factor, we have the tools and know-how to replace it quickly.
Certizona – Fire Hydrant Services in Phoenix, Mesa, and Surrounding Areas
As a leader in fire safety, we belong to the National Association of Fire Equipment Distributors and the National Fire Protection Association. We are also CSA and NICET certified. This helps us stay up to date on the best systems, changes, and other important fire safety information.
Our expertise and reliable services will ensure that your fire hydrants are working as they should be when you need them most. Call us today at (623) 227-2092 for a free quote on fire hydrant services!
- Free Estimates
- Monitoring discounts: 10% off monthly fees if paid quarterly, 20% off monthly fees if paid annually
- 5% off first year’s service of annual testing and inspections with 3-year service agreement
- 10% off first year’s service of annual testing and inspections with 5-year service agreement